Noir asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 year ago

Should I visit my parents in Germany? I visited them 7 times. I stopped because my father became difficult to talk to and verbally insullent?

gthgtfhrty353445

thats up to you if you want to visit them or not

No, you're an adult. If you're having a falling out with your dad, it happens. If you still want to see your mother, buy her a ticket so she can come see you. Your question is a little vague though. If you've seen them 7 times over the past few years (most likely on holidays) it's understandable. If t times in the past few months, get a life...unless one of your parents is suffering and you are helping out.

How about taking your eighteen year old son with you? Your father might be kinder if he is around.

Its "insolent", if that's what you wished to say? You are under no obligations, obviously, but you may wish to visit your mother , apart from your father. Or, invite her to come and visit you instead.

No one has an obligation to keep a toxic person in their life.