Is there a way to have your bank trace who took money out of your credit or debit card?

Here's the story in a nutshell. I ordered something online from a company called "STORESARE". I never received the item I ordered. I could not reach the company to ask questions..It is not some totally obscure company but has a website and "business address" but a letter I sent got... show more Here's the story in a nutshell. I ordered something online from a company called "STORESARE". I never received the item I ordered. I could not reach the company to ask questions..It is not some totally obscure company but has a website and "business address" but a letter I sent got returned to sender because there is no such address, as 963 Stoney Lonesome Road in Mantzville, Pennsylvania. Emails I sent are returned as un-deliverable.
No one picks up when I call.. On my bank statement there is minor information about the company that deducted the amount of money. The indication is that it was a company called "DANIELSTORE" in Nevada.
Could I contact the bank and ask if they have more information on the company that deducted the money? Would the bank have access to NO MORE information than what I see on the bank statement?
How can I find out the exact address of the company? How can I find out the name of the person who's account the money went in to? Is there a way?