Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 4 months ago

Do you think transgender people should compete in sports?

Should a trans woman compete with the women and trans men compete with the men? I think it would be fare because hormones change them. A trans woman would be weak like the women and the trans man would be strong like the men.

Yea I think they should be allowed

they have been doing it for years

• Betty

Definitely not..........

• JonZ

Absolutely NOT.

Only in the sport of their genetics. You are mistaken to think adding hormones at the end will change the person. Male bodies have been bathed in testosterone since the womb, and men's and women's brains are wired differently.

OK with me. We have Special Olympics, why not Trans Olympics. Limit the traditional Olympics to cisgender athletes. Continue monitoring performance enhancing drugs. If athletic competitions are to be fair, we have to level the playing field.

• Paul

They can compete in sports with others who are their actual sex, as indicated by their DNA.

No, that’s not fair. And they should go to the restroom of their gender assigned at birth.

• Everard

CAPTCHA isn't allowing me to post an answer so...

Where running, jumping and bumping are involved?
      No - the trans woman would have advantages that a born-woman (or whatever the term is) could never have.
      ~

There's no such thing as ''transgender'' or ''transwoman'' you're either born a woman or man. Period.

There are some people who think they are dragons and have plastic surgery to look like dragons (yes look it up) that doesn't make them dragons.

• Everard

Oh cool... I'll bet you were born straight too.
      ~

They can call themselves a woman. But they have a penis and testicles (or at least used to). And that means, testosterone. And that means, muscles and strength above virtually any woman.

.

So they are men, and it is cheating, and it is unfair. And even the most liberal dolts are starting to come out and complain about how stupid it is to have them "competing" in women's sports.

• Everard

As much as I agree with you, using terms like
      "And even the most liberal dolts"
      Annoy me a bit cos if everything had been left to conservatives, slavery would still be all the rage...
      As would, allowing women Taliban 'rights' only.
      ~