If women are so equal at everything, why separate sports, golf, tennis, hockey, football basketball and even bowling?

If a female can be found fit to play in a mans (golf) she is welcomed but if a male is unfit, he cant drop down to the female games... Yes equal pay. .... "HEAR ME ROAR".

Favorite Answer

They are NOT equal. Never have been. 13 year old BOYS beat the woman's world soccer team. It wasn't even a contest.

Women's soccer...generates revenue to the tune of ...103 MILLION per year. Men's Soccer...6 BILLION!!!! When the girls can put as many butts in the seats as the boys...FINE.

I guess one could wonder how does one define gender equality.

It is regarding others as people, rather than as men or women. it is not to do with the physical and emotional (When those get brought into it, it doesn't work out.), but the intellectual and spiritual.

Thus, women having those separate teams, and having those teams to begin with.

• Elana

Let's make the football question very simple. Who do you suppose would win if the winners of the women's cup played the losers of the men's cup? Who was actually paid more? The winners of the women's cup or the losers of the men's cup?

...............................

No reasonable person can't see that differences in physiology give each gender advantages in different sports. A woman can't dead lift 250kg and a man can't do a full twisting back on the balance beam. We simply have different strengths and different weaknesses. Viva la difference!

Well we are not physically if you are talking about all sports. I have played guys lacrosse years ago, for a few years. It is experience I would never trade. I was the only female on the team but I proved I belonged there. Some girls would get crushed in American Football and even lacrosse. I had the speed and agility to out do teammates. Some teammates decided they would try to get me off the team. I wouldn't go to the coach about one guy calling me the c word everyday of practice. I took care of it. He never wore his cup, the ball slipped. Oops. Needless to say I wasn't called that anymore. I learned to be a lot tougher.

Males in this country should also be more encouraged to pursue creative endeavors. That’s why most of the best rock musicians historically, in the ‘60s, etc were British for example. and not from this country. I mean there have been good ones from this country, no one would deny that, but the majority have been British. Because over there they encourage art and music for males in their school system whereas we only encourage sports. And men happen

to have significant innate creativity when it’s given rein. Not only in the performance arts but also in other areas. Look at the great number of famous chefs who had been male as opposed to female. It’s time to drop the macho bullsh!t in this country and let males compete on an equal footing in creative endeavors in the educational system without being labeled ‘pvssies’, etc. Athletic enslavement is just as bad as any other kind of enslavement. Men shouldn’t feel forced to compete in athletics if their real talents lay elsewhere. Choice.

It's not a matter of equality, they say that because it sounds good but deep down in the pit of their gut want complete and total control of everything, and if they have to make every man a fag or cut off a man's privates they're going to.

Women equal at athletes? You ar kidding, right?

Because men would then overtake womens sports... It would be the end of it...

There should be a third category in the middle: MIXED