How much of an improvement will these polyurethane control arms bushings give me?

My car is a 2003 Honda Element awd. How much a of a handling improvement will it give me through curves percentage wise? Say I can take a curve at 80 mph, how much faster could I go through that same curve with these bushings (front and rear)?

Favorite Answer

No improvement unless your existing bushings are worn out. If that is the case you will see an improvement.

• Ian K

80.002mph.

Maybe. Good waste of several hundred dollars.

Save your money for when the trans goes out along with the AC compressor imploding.

• Phil M

None, it's your springs and sway bars that matter.

Who knows not me.......

Not anymore. I got the job back and I’m fortune and happy bout it

• .

It will cost you about $430 for the labor and $251 for the parts. Since you'll be charging this on your credit card(s), this will "improve" your outstanding debt to almost $11,000 dollars.

If mortgaging your future is what you want to do, then polyurethane control arms bushings will definitely meet your needs.

Are you still on administrative leave from the Home Depot for the drug testing issue?