Are the Captcha images unnecessarily vague, tedious and annoying?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

The ones where you select pictures is actually you helping to train AI to identify objects in images, isn't that interesting?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Yes, most definitely, especially the out of focus or underexposed pictures.

• 9 months ago

yes, big time, they are a first class pain.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes and half the time you can't even make them out. No wonder people are leaving the site.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

For crissakes.........I was asked to click on the Taxi.......and the picture was 16 squares, and the taxi took up all 16 squares.

I had to click 16 freaking times, to just post an answer.......and then it said try again, like I somehow got it wrong................so then I clicked on traffic lights........then cars........then palm trees.........and on like the 5th freaking page.........it finally posted my answer.

are you kidding me?

• P
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You'll have to prove you're not a bot

before I answer

• Etta
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

It is for security but it is so annoying - I think they just want us to give up using yahoo answers.

Lv 7
    9 months ago

Usually, they are accurate. And once you figure out the basic expectations, you understand that sometimes a mailbox counts as a parking meter.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

What? You don't like clicking on: boats, buses, bicycles, bridges, cars, chimneys, crosswalks, fire hydrants, motorcycle, mountain & hills, mountains, palm trees, parking meters, stairs, statues, stop lights, storefronts, tractor, traffic lights, (some of them are multilevel) ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.