Are the Captcha images unnecessarily vague, tedious and annoying?

The ones where you select pictures is actually you helping to train AI to identify objects in images, isn't that interesting?

• Roddy

Yes, most definitely, especially the out of focus or underexposed pictures.

yes, big time, they are a first class pain.

Yes and half the time you can't even make them out. No wonder people are leaving the site.

For crissakes.........I was asked to click on the Taxi.......and the picture was 16 squares, and the taxi took up all 16 squares.

I had to click 16 freaking times, to just post an answer.......and then it said try again, like I somehow got it wrong................so then I clicked on traffic lights........then cars........then palm trees.........and on like the 5th freaking page.........it finally posted my answer.

are you kidding me?

• P

You'll have to prove you're not a bot

before I answer

• Etta

It is for security but it is so annoying - I think they just want us to give up using yahoo answers.

• .

Usually, they are accurate. And once you figure out the basic expectations, you understand that sometimes a mailbox counts as a parking meter.

• Brian

What? You don't like clicking on: boats, buses, bicycles, bridges, cars, chimneys, crosswalks, fire hydrants, motorcycle, mountain & hills, mountains, palm trees, parking meters, stairs, statues, stop lights, storefronts, tractor, traffic lights, (some of them are multilevel) ?