Why in the world would anybody think the Clintons had anything to do with the death of Epstein?

Imbeciles believe in all that fake #Clinton Body Bags nonsense you find on moronic right wing sites.

any rudimentary check of any fact checking site, puts the lie to all their BS claims.

Because they did and you don't bother doing research. You sheep.

• Gorgia

Because it has a lot of evidence 

Bill Clinton is on the plane manifest going to Epstein's Island 9 or more times yet Billy boy says he's never been there. Bill knows something but wants to remain silent. Good reason to kill somebody right?

Everyone who had any connection to Jeffrey Epstein is suspect IMHO.

You must be young, and unfamiliar with their checkered history. There are (and always have been) a lot of unanswered questions surrounding the Clinton's, their close associates, and business partners - a lot of shady deals, illegal activities, etc.

Quite often someone who would have given testimony that would directly connect the Clinton's to criminal activity - suddenly turn up dead. (Car accidents, suicides, etc). I'm sure Epstein's testimony would have put a world of hurt on "Slick Willy."

• Joseph

There has been an awful lot of suicides of people close to the Clintons. I'm 60 and I've only known 2 people who committed suicide and I was that close to them. Hilly and Bill have had over 20 friends commit suicide.