Why in the world would anybody think the Clintons had anything to do with the death of Epstein?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Imbeciles believe in all that fake #Clinton Body Bags nonsense you find on moronic right wing sites.

any rudimentary check of any fact checking site, puts the lie to all their BS claims.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Because they did and you don't bother doing research. You sheep.

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Because it has a lot of evidence 

• 1 year ago

Bill Clinton is on the plane manifest going to Epstein's Island 9 or more times yet Billy boy says he's never been there. Bill knows something but wants to remain silent. Good reason to kill somebody right?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Everyone who had any connection to Jeffrey Epstein is suspect IMHO.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You must be young, and unfamiliar with their checkered history. There are (and always have been) a lot of unanswered questions surrounding the Clinton's, their close associates, and business partners - a lot of shady deals, illegal activities, etc.

Quite often someone who would have given testimony that would directly connect the Clinton's to criminal activity - suddenly turn up dead. (Car accidents, suicides, etc). I'm sure Epstein's testimony would have put a world of hurt on "Slick Willy."

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

There has been an awful lot of suicides of people close to the Clintons. I'm 60 and I've only known 2 people who committed suicide and I was that close to them. Hilly and Bill have had over 20 friends commit suicide.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.