Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

What is causing mass shootings in America?

And don't say video games because that's not the solution.

Lack of new gun laws and restriction is the major cause of all of this. Guns is the cause and we need new laws to restrict them.

• kim

Violent video games, violent sexed up movies, are the bread and butter of hours of viewing. Let's face it a good 15 to 20 percent of young males are idiots, unsocialized, messes, with income living large with their guns, looking for a fever pitch way of actually spraying people down, and being the center of their own glory. So we make it easy for these crap head losers these I can kill more than you nut cases to get their rocks off on decent society. SHAME ON US FOR HANDING THEM HIGH MAGAZINE RIFLES. GOD BLESS THE POLICEMEN WHO MOW THEIR @SSES DOWN

I believe it’s alot to do with the media attention. The media gives these shooters so much attention. I think if the media made ONE article on what happened, left it at that, it would help. Also, I believe more people need to get permits to carry. If a few people would of had guns in El Paso when that man was shooting, I feel he could of been stopped much quicker. One guy went on the news saying he threw bottles at him because he didn’t have a gun on him and the shooter then shot him. If he would of had a gun, he could of shot him.

Trumps language things he has said are offensive especially about Africans and Hispanics.

He doesn't seem to understand that the way he speaks has consequences, mostly bad.

The shooters of Daytona and el Paso were motivated by what comes out of the presidents mouth.

But Trump calling immigration a problem , saying that Hispanics mexicans in particular are rapists and killers......not all are like that.

The el Paso shooter said he was "taking care of the Hispanics invading America".

Another factor I believe as a spiritual Catholic, is that Satan and his minions or demons are out and about.

I believe this is happening since Obama was president with the sandy hook elementary shooting. Yes evil has existed since the dawn of mankind. But in these modern times it's getting worse and worse with sooooo much negativity and bad influences left and right.

I believe Satan is at a desperate war for human souls against God and the saints

Mental health and gun laws

• Cousin

Guns, undoubtedly. It would not be "mass" shootings if you replaced guns with pea-shooters.

President Donald Trump

VIDEO GAMES. NEED TO BE STOPPED.

Jokes, nothing to do with games. Everyone I know plays games and Is pretty normal including me . Just easy access to guns and lack of mental health. The more people on earth the higher likeliness someone being born who is going to have metal Issues and with easy access to guns, that s whats going to happen.

Life Is more stressful than ever at the moment too. So It s easier to break down/lose your head. Society Is difficult at the moment.

THE SHOOTERS......................................................................................................................

The single biggest factor is boys growing up without fathers