Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

Is it normal for your perception of yourself in the mirror to change daily?

Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see something completely opposite of what I saw the day before. It's like my features (body fat, bone structure) look different.

You are a puddle of water filled balls held together by magnets being circled by a light source that never stops moving. Everything about you is constantly changing, physically and tangibly. Those water filled balls (cells) die and are born daily and are filled with water and dry out throughout the day and muscles tense and relax every second. There is no "real" you. What you is the culmination of all that at any given moment.

Yes,mirrors go by light and how they're made.

Maybe, you are probably seeing yourself in a different light with a different perspective. I think you have a good, active mind.

• mirrors are deceptive and not every mirror gives an accurate reflection but instead distorts your image.