did anyone choose to kill michael or trevor when playing gta 5 for the very first time.?

in mass effect 2 you have to do everything right to make sure everyone survives, in gta 5, all you have to do is say nah i dont wanna kill the 2 main characters, so 99% of people first time probably said no

Didn’t kill either of them.

No. I left both of them alive cuz they were a family and it was bad *** how they hid waiting to attack Merryweather's army and the FBI and later killed Devin.

No, it didn't seem right.

Kind of forget the storyline of this game going to replay it in a few months and see what I choose played it 6 years ago

Game alternatively tries to illicit locality towards both, having the "proper" ending be to save both.

in retrospect i regret not offing Michael. GTA keeps kicking me offline to him.

i would guess most players would be inclined to kill Michael as Trev is at least fun, if rather crass.

• Jack

No, it didn't seem right.

• Cantra

No, I went with the death wish option.

I'm still going around beating up hoes