Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Is my marriage in trouble if my wife does not have a picture of me on her desk at work?

My wife is a teacher and I was at her school today helping her set her class up for the year. I happened to be sitting at her desk and I noticed that she had several pictures on it. Four of them were of our sons. I was very pleased to see that. Two of the pictures had our sons in "I Love Mom " t shirts and two of the pictures had our sons in "I Loved Dad" t shirts. The other picture was of her parents, her siblings, and her siblings' spouses and children. My picture seemed to be missing. I didn't say anything to her when I saw this. Is this a sign that my marriage is in trouble?

Favorite Answer

Go find a way to take a picture of yourself and the kids together. Present this to her in a frame and tell her it's for her desk. If she doesn't replace the extant pics then you might ask her if there's some underlying hostility going on. But I wouldn't make a big deal out of this.

"I loved Dad"? Yeah, those are weird t shirts.

5 teachers in my family and zero of them have room for numerous picture frames on their desk.

If I was the Principal of your wife's school I'd be issuing an edict to keep personal life at home. I have no idea why your wife feels the need to clutter her desk with pics of people who are her life outside of school, but if you won't ask why yours is missing you'll never know, because how can we tell you how significant this is?

• hi

Why does it bother you if sh keeps pictures of her children on her desk at work ?

• Minni

No, but personal pix that are displayed in a public place, encourage others to talk,ask questions etc. that your wife might not want to discuss with others.

• Ana

It’s a sign that your wife is a cheating liberal feminist sl*ut.

The problem isn’t you... it might not even be your marriage. The problem is that she’s become indoctrinated into the leftist Democrat school culture that brainwashes women to hate men, (especially white men), and to not have any pics with them or to show that they love or respect them. This culture encourages cheating on white men.

Your wife is just doing what she thinks she needs to do to be accepted, respected and loved at school.

If I were you I would definitely talk about it though. I would ask her point-blank why she is doing this to you and your marriage. Make it clear that what she’s doing is shameful, wrong, and it’s a public attack on y’alls marriage. And tell her if she wants to stay married, you expect her to keep a pic of y’all kissing or some sweet pic of you two clearly being a couple, showing visibly on her desk at school at all times.

Sometimes you have to just lay down the law and stop being a cuck

Source(s): Your wife obviously thinks that it benefits her to not have a picture of you two together. Either because she’s cheating, or because she’s a liberal cuck who thinks it’s “cool” to be independent and disrespect her husband, or both. What you need to do is make her realize that it’s going to be much more painful, harmful, and inconvenient for her to NOT put y’alls picture up.
    • Ana

Aluria this is NOT a normal situation, to have pictures of everybody in her life except her husband. I’m married to my husband and I’d never do this. It’s NOT normal or moral

• lala

Yes its a sign she love you less than when she married you

Have a serious but calm talk with your wife

as if u had any marriage troll

Marriage in trouble might be a strong term to use at this point but yes you do have every right to ask her why there is no picture of you considering she has every other family member.

No I don't think your marriage is in trouble.