Is my marriage in trouble if my wife does not have a picture of me on her desk at work?

My wife is a teacher and I was at her school today helping her set her class up for the year. I happened to be sitting at her desk and I noticed that she had several pictures on it. Four of them were of our sons. I was very pleased to see that. Two of the pictures had our sons in "I Love Mom " t shirts... show more My wife is a teacher and I was at her school today helping her set her class up for the year. I happened to be sitting at her desk and I noticed that she had several pictures on it. Four of them were of our sons. I was very pleased to see that. Two of the pictures had our sons in "I Love Mom " t shirts and two of the pictures had our sons in "I Loved Dad" t shirts. The other picture was of her parents, her siblings, and her siblings' spouses and children. My picture seemed to be missing. I didn't say anything to her when I saw this. Is this a sign that my marriage is in trouble?