Marine related question, I go on terminal next week but I have medical appointments during terminal leave, will i have to go back to work?

Will that effect my terminal leave if it's already in the system with ipac?they gave me my terminal leave date but i still have medical appointments after because i know i can use them before i end service completely .what do I do,should i tell ipac or should i just stick around for medical during terminal. I dont want for it to be canctand go back to work at the same time

Favorite Answer

no you don't have to go to work, just attend your medical appointments, which should have been documented on your final physical.

• Mrsjvb

terminal leave is not a right or guaranteed. they can easily make you work the entire time and then you sell back your excess leave days for the base pay amount. technically while on terminal leave your are not supposed to leave the Liberty Mileage area at all as you can be recalled.

that gets violated all the time, but it is still technically not permitted.

• dmjonesy825 months agoReport

There is no liberty mileage for leave, his residence for terminal leave would have been approved with the request.