Husband and female co worker?

My husband has a female co worker he has known her for about 4 years now. They haven't worked the whole 4 years together. I have never met her. He tells me that sometimes she makes him breakfast at work (but not just him others at work also) They sometimes eat lunch together. He tells me he doesn't tell her anything personal. He tells me that she is going to school and she had written an essay and asked him to see if she had made any mistakes so she emailed him her essay and he apparently corrected it. Should I be concerned? She has a bf so why didn't she ask him to correct it?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If she's in school her boyfriend is likely in a similar situation and there's no real advantage in getting another student to proof your work. Having an educated professional check it makes some sense. TBH you sound a little overly reactive on this one. The time to worry is when he doesn't tell you such a person exists (but you find out anyway).

• 3 months ago

It doesn't sound like she is singling your husband out, if she's fixing breakfast for the other guy too. If he was seeing her, he probably would not be telling you anything about her.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Making breakfast etc is a little OTT. She clearly wants a work husband and she’s moulding yours into hers. It’s relationship like this we’re emotional affairs begin if not stopped at the right time. If your not happy about the breakfast serving essay reading tell your husband to basically say “no” in the nicest way. It’s not being rude but just keeping it professional.

• 3 months ago

Geez. Back off. There's NO reason to believe anything is going on. Keeping such a tight stranglehold on your husband and not trusting him for no reason are really good ways to screw up your marriage. That would then be on you, not him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Don't worry. He's been upfront with you about her. If he didn't tell you, it's time to worry. Sounds like they are friends. No harm, no foul.

• 3 months ago

Invite the gal and her boyfriend over for dinner. Meet her. Maybe her bf is lousy at constructing essays.. that's my guess!

• history
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

It's okay. It's okay to allow the people important in your husband's life a space in yours as well. She's not competing to become the wife.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Maybe the bf is illiterate

• 3 months ago

Maybe the boyfriend is a chump. If you are feeling a bit insecure, find a way to casually meet this girl. She's got a boyfriend so I wouldn't be too worried and your husband tells you about her so it doesn't sound like he's got anything to hide. If I were worried and he was my husband, I'd find a way to bump into her while I was with him and get formally introduced and I'd be REALLY nice to her. That way she would know me and hopefully like me as a person and not just be the wife in the background. It's like marking one's territory.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Judging by what you wrote, you know a lot about this female coworker of your husband. I'm guessing he's not keeping secrets with you. Nothing to worry. They're just friends.

• BOBBER
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I have worked primarly with women ,not by choice ,some single and married. some have become close friends. My wife has never questioned anything. If you love and trust your husband. It's all good.

• Ana
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

But have you f*ucked any of them? Because you never denied it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.