What too do if a woman or your wife lies too the police and says you beat her?

So my brother got married to this crazy ***** almost a year now ago I told him not too marry her because they would fight almost everyday. she’s a narcissist and she’s always wondering why she has no friends she’s tried to ruin me an my brothers relationship because we are close an she doesn’t want anyone close to... show more So my brother got married to this crazy ***** almost a year now ago I told him not too marry her because they would fight almost everyday. she’s a narcissist and she’s always wondering why she has no friends she’s tried to ruin me an my brothers relationship because we are close an she doesn’t want anyone close to him but her. And she already ruined my sisters an his relationship already she’s a life sucking leach. Anyways now you have a little back story the other day his now wife called the police on my brother about 3 days ago and said he was beating her and when she called the cops it was around 3am. WHEN HE WAS ASLEEP!!! I woke up too a phone call from the state prison last Monday a few hours after he got arrested. I bailed him out it was about 1,000 with a bonds men and I’m only 19 so that is a lot of money thrown away because he’s going to get back with her!!!! WTF
IDK WHAT TOO DO ANY ADVICE? Am I wrong too be mad that he’s going back. I love my brother but I don’t know if I can continue being in his life when she’s in it. I guess she’s getting what she wants.....