What too do if a woman or your wife lies too the police and says you beat her?

So my brother got married to this crazy ***** almost a year now ago I told him not too marry her because they would fight almost everyday. she’s a narcissist and she’s always wondering why she has no friends she’s tried to ruin me an my brothers relationship because we are close an she doesn’t want anyone close to him but her. And she already ruined my sisters an his relationship already she’s a life sucking leach. Anyways now you have a little back story the other day his now wife called the police on my brother about 3 days ago and said he was beating her and when she called the cops it was around 3am. WHEN HE WAS ASLEEP!!! I woke up too a phone call from the state prison last Monday a few hours after he got arrested. I bailed him out it was about 1,000 with a bonds men and I’m only 19 so that is a lot of money thrown away because he’s going to get back with her!!!! WTF

IDK WHAT TOO DO ANY ADVICE? Am I wrong too be mad that he’s going back. I love my brother but I don’t know if I can continue being in his life when she’s in it. I guess she’s getting what she wants.....

Tell your brother that unless he divorces this woman you won't be helping him in the future.

• I care

Good answer...…...

• Alan H

The evidence will speak for itself.

Your interference in his life is no help.

• Raja

Your brother is matured enough to to know what action to be taken in a situation of this nature . Avoid interfering in his family affairs although you are doing so out of sympathy.You have already spend a big sum in bailing him out which is highly commendable .He should really appreciate it. Family counseling will be the best answer for his problem.

to - too - two

Take a spelling and writing class.

Then study psychology.

Then see a therapist.

Maybe try talking to him and tell him this woman is only ruining things for him. But that's the only thing you could do. It's up to him to decide eventually if he's going to stick with her or not. It is hard for you but try not to abandon him. A relationship with a narcissistic is one of the worst thing ever. But he should see that by himself, otherwise he'll not leave her.

You divorce her, if she is your wife. You ignore her, if she's someone else's wife.

You’re a great sibling . My brother experienced something similar a few weeks ago .. his wife was drunk and called the cops on him .. it was also around 2 am when she called the cops .. Fortunately the cops didn’t take her seriously since she was drunk . The sad part is that it wasn’t the first time that she was called the cops on him .

You should ask them to pay you back the money .. after all , chances are that he will need to be bailed out of jail again in the future and if you don’t have any money who is going to bail him out ?

It’s sad how some women abuse the system .. Wasting the cops’ time costs taxpayers lots of money.. Not only are they wasting taxpayers’ money but also consider that those cops could have spent that time helping a person who really needed help .

• Ana

Tell your brother that he needs to stick up for him self.

If I was him, and I was going to stay with her, I would call the cops on her right back, and get her arrested for assault. And then I wouldn’t bail her out, and I would make her beg me back, as if she had done something wrong.

I bet you she would never try that crap again

• .

Sounds as crazy as my father's wife. Before my father got married to this woman, she went to the day care centre where I send my daughter on a daily basis and removed my daughter, I was 6 months pregnant at the time and couldn't move to fast to catcher her, the day care centre called the police and one of the day care workers was with me. Finally we caught up with my father and his girl friend and their intention was to keep my daughter because his girlfriend couldn't have any children.

She ended up in prison. I was at peace there was a RO against them.

The only thing I can suggest is don't let anymore members of your family near this woman, she will only screw them over with legal action.

• A C

You have to let him live his own life. Next time don't bail him out. Eventually the marriage will probably end and you will get your brother back. In the meantime, pray for him and trust that the Lord will work things out.