Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 6 months ago

Can you make a birthday wish without a birthday cake, just with candles?

My birthdays next week and I might not be able to get a cake.

Favorite Answer

Of course you can do with any food. like donut, pizza, cardboard... oh wait cardboard not food, but you can still do it with it but to NOT try it with any sandwich. that's bad luck

• denise

You can make a birthday wish with anything, from a pancake to a rib eye! you dont even need any candles.

• Cogito

Birthday wishes are just for fun.

A wish made on your birthday is just the same as a wish made on any other day - they have absolutely no effect whatsoever.

You have several days to get a cake. I think you can figure it out. If your not buying a cake because you're fat, then you can just put the candles in a quiche or something.

• Kira6 months agoReport

I can’t get a cake because I don’t have money and I’m not even fond of it.

Of course, I hate my birthday, I hate to be the center of attention.... I just like to be greeted and congratulated, nothing else.

You can make a birthday wish without candles as well. Just make it. Done.