Can a level 7 move the question of another level 7, or does being one make you immune to it?

12 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No one is immune. ANY level 7 user is able to move any question.

Users who are able to use scripts to move questions are able to prevent a manually moved question from staying in its new location. Some users use scripts to ensure their questions stay in the right category, some use them to ensure questions they tag keep being returned to an inappropriate category.

• 3 months ago

being level 7 doesnt protect you from anything really. you can still be suspended by someone with 100 drone accounts. especially if you are violating the guidelines.

Source(s): nothing
  • 3 months ago

Someone should move this to YAHOO Q & A Section.. This is the GOVERNMENT SECTION....

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yep a Level 7 user can move anyones Questions to Different Category including another Level 7 user

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

It can only be moved to another category - for deletion it can be reported to Yahoo for whatever infraction of Y/A rules stated and I think anyone can report a question.

• 3 months ago

Yes and level 7's can move any question regardless of the level the asker is on.

• John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The only times I move questions is when a moron moves mine and I move it back.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Any level 7 user can move any question except maybe one posted by someone who works for YA.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes, they can move it.

• 3 months ago

Yeah, any can be moved.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.