If you were starting a venture capital firm, would you hire Trump as your chief economist?
- BobLv 710 months agoFavourite answer
with 6 bankruptcies and his dishonest character, hell no
- RICKLv 710 months ago
Only if I want to go bankrupt in record time
I wouldn't hire Trump to scoop up dog ****, he is a worthless human being
- motivatedjay_c0mLv 510 months ago
Yes so I can say to him "YOU'RE FIRED"
- curtisports2Lv 710 months ago
No, because that is not his specific area of expertise. Very few businessmen of any kind have degrees in economics, and quite a few successful people never earned a degree in any subject.
To me, hiring an economist solely for that is pointless. There are different schools of thought on the subject. I would want a good accountant.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- No MercyLv 710 months ago
no i would not. he just talks and does nothing, so maybe a salesperson.
- New World ManLv 610 months ago
Sure - IF the point was to jump straight to chapter 11!
- RockItLv 710 months ago
No. I'd hire him as a salesman.
- Ðude 237Lv 710 months ago
Not a chance.
- Toni ParrLv 710 months ago
Trump is so dishonest I wouldn't even hire him as the chief custodian.
- 10 months ago
He isn't available at he moment. He is otherwise employed.