I'm aroused by watching videos, images, reading and writing about unconscious women, having seizures or other medical problems. Is it wrong?

I'm a woman, I'm 20 and I'm bisexual. Ever since I was around 12, I've been aroused by videos of women being knocked unconcious, CPR, seizures and other medical issues. I've even started writing about celebrities that I have crushes on going through these problems. Recently, when I read about... show more I'm a woman, I'm 20 and I'm bisexual. Ever since I was around 12, I've been aroused by videos of women being knocked unconcious, CPR, seizures and other medical issues. I've even started writing about celebrities that I have crushes on going through these problems. Recently, when I read about actress Emilia Clarke having an aneurysm, I wrote about my favorite actress, Gal Gadot having an aneurysm in the middle of a premiere. I also go on deviant art and search for images of unconscious and passed out women. I don't ever want to hurt anyone or do anything without their consent, I just enjoy this on videos and literature. Is this weird?
46 answers 46