Ian
Lv 4
Ian asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

So when Trump, and by extension his followers, calls someone racist, he means racist AGAINST whites?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • WUWR
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

More for his supporters than Trump and his "machine." It breaks my brain, the notion of white people being oppressed in this country, but they've bended their brains to arrive at that ridiculous conclusion. I started to try to explain the mechanics of it, but there's no point. It's just stupid. As for Trump, he probably believes a bit of it, but it's more about making a bunch of confusing noise and riling people up.

Some also cling to this Dinesh D'Souza nonsense about the Democrats being the racist party because back in the Civil War days the Democrats were the party of slavers, but that completely ignores the way that both parties evolved in the Civil Rights era and is batted down with the greatest of ease by any historian (and most people with functioning brains who think about it for more than 30 seconds). It's completely ignorant, basically insanity but you'll get that occasional moron who gets his "gotcha" face on over it.

Ultimately I think it's nothing more than the "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense.

• 1 year ago

Please. It's the democrats who call anyone who disagrees with them a racist because personal destruction is all they have when their policies are such failures.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No, it means racist. Exactly what the text book definition says racist means.

Go read it in case you don't know it.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Not necessarily just one ethnicity.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Yes. That's quite obvious.

• 1 year ago

Right.

"Those minorities are racist against the majority".

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

White soyboys on CNN need to stop thinking they can decide for blacks what’s racist. And Don Lemon needs to stop wiping his ball sweat on other dudes mouths.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes. Actual racism. Racism is a non-white invention. Along with sexism, homophobia, slavery, colonialism, genocide and child marriage.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They don't understand that there is no such thing as racism against whites. The definition of racism is: prejudice + power. Whites have always been the most powerful group in this country. Hatred of whites doesn't equal racism.

• 1 year ago

Assumptions make an *ss out of you and me. LOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.