did you ever get lost when driving and then had a panic attack?

Every time I get lost driving I have an anxiety attack!!!

• ladytc

Yes. One time at 6:00 am downtown on the freeway on my way to a meeting. When I arrived my boss got me a cup of tea. Not good when the bosses arrive first, but nice that they where worried about me.

When I initially contracted to patrol the fire roads up here for the Government I used to get lost quite often and more than a few times I got stuck crossing streams.

I never panicked because I always had my camping gear and extra fuel.

Yes I have. It's a horrible feeling too.

• mom

I do not get lost that much but when it is raining real hard, I do get bad panic attacks

I get temporarily lost on rare occasions but I don't get panic attacks.

• polly

One time in the middle of the night when I couldn't find a gas station to fill up at before I ran out

• Kathy

Never...................

• I have panic attacks nearly every time I drive. Sometimes when I get out of work, I have to sit in my car for like 20 minutes just to be able to think clearly enough for my 5 minute drive home.

I got lost but didn't panic.....................