Anonymous

Why is Donald Trump so racist?

His supporters are racist too. I'm sick of it.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

He is not racist. That accusation shows that Democraps are desperate. It was worn out decades ago.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I don't think he is. He's just honest. He wants to do what's best for America.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Maybe because of German upbringing, though not all Germans think like that. Some have this"we were the Holy Roman Empire" attitude. Just like the Romans there is "we are Roman, so better than you attitude"as they once had as being the "Civilized world"

It is his problem. Definitely not qualified as a president or boss of any business.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

He is much more qualified than Barack Hussein Obama!

• 4 months ago

Speaking as a white male, I think he is an idiot.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

He is a genius, so that makes you the idiot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

.............................who knows

• 4 months ago

He hates Mexicans and deports them and separates their families.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

Illegal aliens should be deported. What sort of person brings children along when committing crimes?

• 4 months ago

This is a loaded question. Racism today is based largely on perception of intention rather than action. If you're on the left, you will probably believe everyone on the right have bad intentions, and vice versa. If you don't fall into that trap, you are actually a minority.

The label of your political and religious opponents as ill-intentions goes back far into the ancient era. Wars are waged on "barbarians" because how could anyone who think differently than us be good intentioned? They must be evil people who must be wiped out, or so people thought.

What a lot of people don't understand is that it's hard to understand people who think differently than us. We believe we understand them, because we think using OUR logic and OUR experience, but we completely misunderstand.

For example, some people don't understand what's so great about video games, and believe that all people who play video games just want to act out violence or are stupid. If you don't see the point of video games, for sure video games will look stupid. Same with beliefs. You wouldn't understand when people cosplay, or when people say memes. You would think that the person is cosplaying because the person must be racist and sexist. After all, what other reason is there to cosplay besides racism and sexism? It just doesn't make sense.

Instead of believing that everyone who acts in a way different than you is ill-inteintioned, we should try to understand others with an open mind and a different perspective. Sure, you can keep your values and disagree with actions, but don't assume everyone who disagrees with you want to eat babies and kill kittens.

• 4 months ago

Why do you think he is racist? I do not share your opinion. He is a lot of things, but there is nothing he has said that leads me to believe he is racist. Is it because you believe he is giving dog-whistles to racists? The logic behind that notion is absurd: "A uses the word X, which has a special meaning to a group Y which believes in B, thus A is making a secret appeal to Y, and since you don't believe in B and don't want to be associated with Y, then don't listen to A." And of course, naturally, the word X is any conservative talking point, from small government, to anti-illegal immigration, to capitalism. How coincidental for liberals that being fiscally responsible, respecting the rule of law, and having allegiance to the United States and not to foreign countries is "racist."

• Anonymous4 months agoReport

For one, Birther conspiracy.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I am sick of it too, but I think you are saying that just to troll.

• 4 months ago

I think we would all like to know that.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

He is not racist, so there is nothing to know about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.