Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 months ago

What does it mean if a girl gives you a sad look?

I told her to leave me alone now she give me a sad look

64 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Your girl sees you like a partner, and a little like a big brother under that umbrella. Now imagine telling that to your 5 year old little sister. Wouldn't she do the same thing? It's not particularly that she is just sad, is that she sees that you don't want to be her partner. Instead, what you want to do is to push the fun for later and respect that engagement.

• 4 months ago

She can’t play with your feelings anymore :(

• Tony4 months agoReport

dose anyone know the people in no 36 Hilversum way canvey island the reason I asking I think he done something to someone who I knew this 1998 granddraner they went to castie view school 2008-2013 I think their children are name luke and roseise had have a history

• kim
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You made her sad. Is that hard to get?

• Tony4 months agoReport

a shop he was seved at the till i was paying and i guses i don't want i thinking i guses i hit him he did not thing wrong i sould get help it like my body recrol to someone ,

• 4 months ago

Normal people:

Sad look = sad feelings you hurt her feelings most likely because she likes you and wants to keep talking to you or enjoys your company.

Crazy people:

She wants the d

Testing you if you care or into her

Playing with your feelings until she breaks your heart

She’s bored and you’re her toy (run/ignore before too late)

If she did something really bad that you didn’t like and you don’t want to talk to her don’t. You have your reasons though you didn’t explain what happened just note that maybe she liked you, that you hurt her. Maybe she did the same and it’s not worth it?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

it means that you re hopeless

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

She wants the vitamin D

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

She is testing you to see if you really care.

• 4 months ago

She's testing your emotional reactions.

• 4 months ago

She's practicing he vixen behavior.

• 4 months ago

It's an indication that you hurt her feelings.

• 4 months ago

It means that she's disappointed that you chose to post anonymously instead of with integrity.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.