Will eating raw spaghettios fuckinhg kill me?

I want same spaghettios but my ***** ashs dad is passed out on the fuckhing couch. So if I use the mircowave it'll wake his botch *** up and I don't wanna deal with that **** rifjt now so if I eat this **** raw will I get like ecoli or sonething

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

You need to have a chat with your therapist

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Eating Spaghettios out of the can won't hurt you. They're not raw, they're already been cooked - they're just not warm. If you want to eat some, dump them in a pan and heat them on the stove. Heating them on the stove won't make any noise and can't wake anyone up..

• Lili
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You might be surprised to learn that lots of people like to eat canned pasta cold. It's already cooked, just cold, and perfectly safe.

• Like999Iblis
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

The problem is the terms of his dad. STDs. I would not eat them unless you also go in bed and do the bad deed with whoever your dad sleeps with ..

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

no they will not

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

eating raw SpaghettiOs out of the can won't hurt you a bit it's already cooked a lot of people eat SpaghettiOs right out of the can

• angie
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Youll be fine as long as it isnt dented and hasnt been opened.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Dented cans aren't dangerous. It's can with bulges, swellings, that you have to avoid. They may be harboring botulism.

• 3 months ago

No, the colder they are, the more vitamins there are. When you heat them up or broil or boil them, the vitamins and nutrients are killed.

Can you answer my recent one? I need someone’s opinion.

• 3 months ago

No. It doesnt make a difference whether they are cold or warm.

• 3 months ago

Spaghettios are pre-cooked, you just heat them up, so you could theoretically eat them straight from the can. If you don't want to use the microwave, just heat them in a pot on the stove...medium-low...stir often....when it gets bubbly it is done.

• 3 months ago

LOL, you'll be fine. The pasta is fully cooked, it just won't be warm. It's fine to consume.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.