Am I wrong to be mad?? So my husband said he doesn’t want to be in the birthing room when We have a baby!!!!!?

We’re not planning to have a baby yet but obviously talk about it. This is what he said and I’m so upset that I’m not even sure any if I want a baby with him after he said that. What man would not want to be there for his wife? Am I ove4 reacting???
Update: Wow I wasn’t expecting the majority to say I am overacting but you all also don’t know my husband very well. He calls his sister worried sick to check if she’s doing ok if she sneezes or has a sore throat. I’m just lacking confidence in my man to be a confident and present father. Up until now he’s only been a... show more Wow I wasn’t expecting the majority to say I am overacting but you all also don’t know my husband very well. He calls his sister worried sick to check if she’s doing ok if she sneezes or has a sore throat. I’m just lacking confidence in my man to be a confident and present father. Up until now he’s only been a good son to his parents and a good sibling.
Update 2: His reason of not wanting to be there is “just I don’t want to” and began laughing. Wow I really don’t know if I can have his children. I’m losing so much respect.
Update 3: I don’t NEED my husband for a lot of things in life so does that mean he should just kick back and enjoy an easy ride whilst I’m in sweat tears blood and pain? Life throws a lot of pain in different forms but your partner shouldn’t pick and choose when they want to be there in those time with you. YOU. ADE VOWS TO... show more I don’t NEED my husband for a lot of things in life so does that mean he should just kick back and enjoy an easy ride whilst I’m in sweat tears blood and pain? Life throws a lot of pain in different forms but your partner shouldn’t pick and choose when they want to be there in those time with you. YOU. ADE VOWS TO ONE ANOTHER FOR A REASON.