Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 7 months ago

Do women ACTUALLY find white men attractive?

I m black, so I know all you women already love me. But white men are so... pathetic. Ugly, small, stupid. So do you?

Black women look like butchers.

Source(s): Go look in the mirror.

We tend to look past physically appearance if someone has a good personality. So by that logic, someone as arrogant and quite honestly racist as you wouldn’t be very attractive to us at all, even if you are pretty on the outside. There are ugly white men and ugly black men, and there are beautiful white men and beautiful black men.

Ehh, I prefer white men to African American men especially dark skin men ( since they love to disrespect black women so much) White men have been way more respectful to me then black men.

My husband is adorable.

Go figure.

It really depends on the woman, some of them do but there are also some that don't but to be honest race doesn't really matter to me as long as I'm with someone who treats me right.

There are ugly black men, too.

• Lôn

In your dreams, Rastus, Fat lips and flared nostrils are NOT an attractive trait!