Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 7 months ago

Do you think Manny Pacquiao is still fighting to fill that void and guilt of losing to Floyd Mayweather?

I feel like if he had beat Floyd Mayweather he would have retired on the spot. He would have said something like "I've done it all" and retired, but it's as if he's still fighting today to fill that guilt with his fans. Your Opinion?

Floyd never would have beaten Manny in his prime. That's why he ducked for so long. That's why Floyd will never go down as an all time great. Those goats never ducked nobody.

Perhaps, but l can't read his mind.

• You call it a "void" and "guilt" most of us call it a $100,000,000 Pay Day and more than he made for any other single fight. And as soon as they can convince Pay Per View Providers, Streaming Services, Television Networks to bankroll another Pay Per View, both of them will take home millions of dollars again. It's called lets make more money.

No way lol, Pacquio is no pussy like Maywheather, he fights cause he loves it, and everyone including Pacquio knows that Pac won that fight, and he did it with an injured shoulder too.

Yes I do and I think he wants a rematch,

Probably. That was a really good fight!

• That fight sucked and millions of people were screaming they wanted their money back.

Nope...............................................