Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 6 months ago

my teacher is mean?

so basically i was in class and she was teaching and i accidently farted and she came up to me and told me it was disgusting and told me to stop now and i told her i couldnt help it and i farted again so she got so mad she grabbed my phone and threw it out the window and grabbed my school stuff and threw it in the trash hard and i started crying so she grabbed my backpack and threw it in the trash

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

tell your principal, if youre lucky she might get fired

• donnie
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Not saying it was right but you deserved it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What a surprise.

• 6 months ago

PEOPLE. What is WRONG with you? I swear, if it was up to me, none of you would ever have the power to vote in any election ever again. HOW can you not see this is pure invented rubbish??????????????

• 6 months agoReport

it isn’t invented it’s true it happened today hehe

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Not sure if you or the teacher needs reported, maybe both.

• 6 months ago

Ah, it's Colly. Who knew?

• 6 months ago

Sounds like you need to report this teacher. Even if she considered it disruptive, she acted very inappropriately toward you.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Julianne, this is all a pack of nonsense. Colly has a long history of posting nonsensical fake questions about teachers who scream at her, pull her hair out and set fire to her desk. She is a self-confessed troll.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.