Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 6 months ago

my teacher is mean?

so basically i was in class and she was teaching and i accidently farted and she came up to me and told me it was disgusting and told me to stop now and i told her i couldnt help it and i farted again so she got so mad she grabbed my phone and threw it out the window and grabbed my school stuff and threw it in the trash hard and i started crying so she grabbed my backpack and threw it in the trash

Favorite Answer

tell your principal, if youre lucky she might get fired

• donnie

Not saying it was right but you deserved it.

What a surprise.

PEOPLE. What is WRONG with you? I swear, if it was up to me, none of you would ever have the power to vote in any election ever again. HOW can you not see this is pure invented rubbish??????????????

• 6 months agoReport

it isn’t invented it’s true it happened today hehe

Not sure if you or the teacher needs reported, maybe both.

Ah, it's Colly. Who knew?

Sounds like you need to report this teacher. Even if she considered it disruptive, she acted very inappropriately toward you.

• bluebellbkk

Julianne, this is all a pack of nonsense. Colly has a long history of posting nonsensical fake questions about teachers who scream at her, pull her hair out and set fire to her desk. She is a self-confessed troll.