My math teacher threatened me, what do I do?

So basically I was in class and she was teaching and she handed out a pop quiz so i did mine and i turned it in and later she called me to her desk and asked me quietly if i copied off the person next to me so i said i didnt because i didnt and she whispered "i know you ******* did, if you lie i will tear you... show more So basically I was in class and she was teaching and she handed out a pop quiz so i did mine and i turned it in and later she called me to her desk and asked me quietly if i copied off the person next to me so i said i didnt because i didnt and she whispered "i know you ******* did, if you lie i will tear you limb from limb" which scared me but i assumed she was joking and she looked really mad with a red face and gritting her teeth so i didnt so anything and she ripped up my test and threw it in the trash can and said "now go sit down." and i told her i didnt cheat and im reporting her" and she said if i do she will track my address and kill me" and showed me a website to find peoples addresses and then showed me she had my address
12 answers 12