Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 12 months ago

My math teacher threatened me, what do I do?

So basically I was in class and she was teaching and she handed out a pop quiz so i did mine and i turned it in and later she called me to her desk and asked me quietly if i copied off the person next to me so i said i didnt because i didnt and she whispered "i know you ******* did, if you lie i will tear you limb from limb" which scared me but i assumed she was joking and she looked really mad with a red face and gritting her teeth so i didnt so anything and she ripped up my test and threw it in the trash can and said "now go sit down." and i told her i didnt cheat and im reporting her" and she said if i do she will track my address and kill me" and showed me a website to find peoples addresses and then showed me she had my address

just talk to the police about it

here are good online teachers - https://repetit-center.ru/

As sexual fantasies go these ones are really weird.

1. Talk to your parents.

2. Talk to school officials.

• Lili

Troll fail, dear.

You're really not any good at this.

Tell the police.

• Elaine

What would we do without these trolls?

Troll. Next thing you'll be saying is your getting death threats from the library for not returning books

You should've asked for a new quiz sheet, and proved you're not a cheater. Then tell her that you can find her home address too.

• kelvin

what a lovely amazing troll story