What your favorite Perfume?

Chanel N° my all time favourite

Different perfumes smell very difference when applied to different people, and I am certainly no expert at all, but I, and also waiting was a lady once had a hospital appointment and alsowa icing was a lady wearing a perfume which was absolutely magnificent. So much so that I felt compelled to ask her the name of it. She informed me that the name was 'Rust xxxx'; or 'xxx Rust', the full name I have forgotten, but I shall never forget the aroma.

I sincerely hope that I caused no offence but I had to point out that the effect was devastating, and that it could be quite hazardous to were such a perfume if she didn't mean it, or visa versa.

Bless her, I hope her medical appointment was a success.

Escada I guess.

I don't own a bottle.

I have Clinique' Happy, and it is 13 years old so I hope it doesn't smell like old-person fragrance.

• olivia

I don't Like Perfumes.....................

Don't have one.

kenneth cole women cool water and juicy coutures are good

Tease by Victoria Secret.

Very light and fresh and floral.

I would have to say rose excelsa by dolce and gabanna

No one under 35-30 should wear perfume as it is just to heavy. Hell I am well over that and do not wear perfume but cologne with a much cleaner scent than a heavy perfume.

Ivory soap. Clean smell