Joe
Joe asked in SportsBoxing · 6 months ago

What all time great dream fight would you have liked to see. Any two fighters in their prime. I would have liked Robinson vs Cerdan.?

I would like to see Fights that answer huge questions, and Sam Langford & Aaron Pryor & Mike Tyson are 3 guys that need answers, Pryor vs Duran would go down as one of the great fights, but Duran Ko's him, but it needs an answer as Pryor is ranked and regarded too highly, Langford vs any top 5 great all-time fighter at MW, LHW & HW where he fought, in my mind he was overrated in every division, he was great because he could fight in so many over time, but not dominate in anyone, he needs an answer, and maybe not even fight top 5, I just would like to see him fight Tunney< Dempsey, Shaver's, Lyle, Morrison, Patterson, I think all of them beat him at HW and then Tyson, vs Ali, needs an answer for Tyson, if Douglas he fights like a poor man's Ali, beats an undefeated Prime Champion Tyson, then so does Ali, but it needs to be answered, or Tyson vs Foreman, -------------------------------

• Jose

are not even a shadow of what they used to be in his days (early 1900s). Because of this, I think the ref wouldn't allow a lot of the inside game - taking away a massive part of his fight game

Lewis already beat Vitali Klitschko.

I'll like to see Mayweather fight Thomas hearns. That match up intrigue me

• Jose

Horrible matchup for Floyd (and Floyd would never go 4 it). Hearns's boxer-punching skills (from a classical perspective) were beyond DeLaHoya's and Pacquiao's (2 fighters that gave Floyd problems). Hearns's height, reach, alarming 1 punch KO power @ WW, educated jab, would all spell doom for FM

Lewis vs either Klitschko.

Khan vs Brook .

SRR in WW is simply unbeatable. In MW, I cant think of any other than Greb or probably RJJ that would of tested the great Robinson. Marcel is in no league with Sugar Ray

• Joe

RJJ didn't have the mental aspect. Cerdan and Greb were killers, like Sugar Ray.

Pelosi vs. Hillary