Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 7 months ago

Anger issues?

My anger issues this month have been so bad I’m thinking of getting into boxing cause I’ve been bottling it in is this a good idea

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

it might work, though i would first see a counselor or doctor to know the best thing to do for your anger issues

• 5 months ago

I took up boxing in February (7 months ago) and it has been very helpful to me.  I feel more confident, and surprisingly, less angry, friendlier, more outgoing, and happier.  I think for me boxing simply unleashed aggressiveness that was there inside all along.  I am not angry when I am sparring, and am not trying to hurt people, we do light sparring at my gym and don't hit full force.  It's a great release not just for anger but for all kinds of tension.  When I am at the gym, I'm not thinking about my problems or anything else.  It clears my head.  I encourage you to find a supportive martial arts gym in your area and start taking classes!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It worked for Tyson...and Duran...and Liston...and Greb...and....

• 7 months ago

You might want to keep in mind its still a sport. Not anger management sir.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ok ok you do that

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

it rnight be and it also wouldnt hurt to get sorne counseling to find out why you have so rnany anger issues

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It may work. But if you lose your temper in the ring you will have the sh*t punched out of you. Maybe not a bad thing though.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.