Thoughts on Harvard University giving the 2016 popular vote to President Trump?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/new-movie-claims-goog...

Antifa will soon become a terrorist organization, which gives Federal Troops the authority to act with force.

Will someone join me in reporting the NAZI freak who continues to criminally harass me for truthful verified posts. Thank You. TRUMP 2020 End Nazi Censorship of Social Media

Favorite Answer

These communists are doomed if realism, and patriotism, wins over the hearts of the American people.

Source(s): Right-wing Nationalist

What the Fück am I watching????!!!

• martin

Who is Harvard to give anyone a popular vote, or Google for that matter? Antifa represent the repressed anger of Democrats over Trump's election. Each American has the right to cast a private vote regardless of any predictions of the election's outcome. Each vote is secret and known only to the voter, regardless of Harvard and Google.

• Pamela5 months agoReport

Read the article - Stop posting your incorrect opinion. Google is under Senate investigation for moving votes.

• Daddio

It is obvious that google has a left bias and they can and did influence results for searches. The Professor, not sure he still is from Harvard, is probably correct