Why is this guy always stares at me?

As I was walking to the front desk to leave I just looked at the guy who was in the front desk. He looked up at me and stopped what he was doing and just kept staring at me. I stopped staring at him but he kept on looking at me as I was passing. The customer that he was helping ask him a question and then he stopped. Another time as I was walking in the hallway he was front of me and there was a girl with wheel shoes making noises from behind. He kept on turning around all of the time.

Men stare at women.

They are think about sex most of the time, and when they stare, they are thinking of the woman nude and them doing her ... sort of like free porn.

UNLESS they approach you, they are not necessarily interested in doing anything with you. And men who do approach, are always hoping for sex .. only sometimes are they also looking for a relationship.

He is trying to figure out you total lack of grammar skills -"Why is this guy always stare at me" FUzck did you graduate from grade school?

Either he likes you, or he is a creep.