wat kind of chicken do boneless chicken wings come from?

when i see chickens i see that they have bones but i never seen a boneless chicken before, so where the heck do they even get that meat? is this GMO?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

From JFCs .

Attachment image
  • denise
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They come from 'normal' chickens with bones, they have just been de-boned.

• Anna E
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

boneless chicken wings are nothing more than chunks of cut up chicken breast or tenders. Basically chicken nuggets.

• 5 months ago

"boneless wings" are not wings at all but portions of breast meat that has been cut into strips. It is also possible that if it is not labeled as "all white meat" there may be strips of thigh as well.

If you read the ingredient information it will probably tell you the cuts that the meat comes from. If there are binders listed it is possible that the pieces may be "chopped and formed"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You do understand the role of a Butcher don't you. People with knives who de-bone them.

• 5 months ago

You have never seen a boneless beef steak or roast? You have never heard of a butcher? You know, the guys with knives who can cut bones out of meat? Yes, even the little bones in chicken wings and drums....

• paul
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

please go play with your x box

• CB
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

From boneless chickens of course. All they do is sit, eat, *****, cluck and make meat.

• 💜
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Boneless chicken wings are made from the breast. They’re not actual wings .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.