Should you say black people or people of colour to not be racist?

• Kin
    Favorite Answer

There is nothing wrong with saying black persons or black people. People who are black are black. There's nothing wrong with that and its the truth. Its not racist and I'm sure some people are proud to say what ethnicity or race they are. It is God who gave humanity their colors and it is God who created them the way He wanted. People who try to insult others because of their skin color, are actually mocking God and being very disgustingly ill-mannered.

Although, saying the N-word is very disgustingly racist and meant only as a derogatory term now in insulting others. Some people use it to not only insult but to be disgustingly rude and they're shameless for doing so.

Either works. I say black people when talking about black people and people of color when I am talking about everyone who is not white.

• Kaz

It doesn't matter what you say. Today it might be okay, tomorrow? Not so much. It might be okay with your friends and associates, but then someone takes offense (I think it's more to stir the pot and create dissension, than any real upset). I AM SO SICK of hearing all this racist garbage.

I grew up saying black people and I'm just going to continue to do it. There's nothing wrong with it and I'm not going to change my ways so that I'll be in step with the whiny snowflake, social justice warrior mindset.

They are very racist.

1. Knee grow who shaked head at me.

2. Knee grow who stared at me.

3. Knee grow who tutted at me.

etc...