How do you know if a virgo man likes you?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

agree with Fireball

• 5 months ago

I am never attracted to virgo man as i am virgo female.

• 5 months ago

He’ll come at you with no shame.

• 5 months ago

HE WILL SAY IT...MY brother is one of them...He got married in 86.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

They directly tell you how they feel

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That too easy. You will get lots of attention and help that will make your work simpler and easier.

Source(s): Sixth Sense
  • 5 months ago

they tell you. virgo guys are pretty direct. i went out with a virgo guy a yr ago and he was all over me. that was literally our first date (and the 2nd time we met). Honestly, was kinda inspired by their boldness. If they like you, they look at you and talk to you. If they're serious, YOU'LL ACTUALLY KNOW.

• paul
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

astrology is fake , so your question is irrelevant

• Janet
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Same as with any other man. If he likes you, he asks you out, he chases you, he tries to make you his gf before some other guy beats him to it.

Unless he is too shy to act, in which case he cannot make a relationship last even if you try to take all the work of it.

Men who do not chase you, are not attracted very much and are not threatened by the possibility that you might fall in love with some other guy.

Men who blow hot/cold, or as inconsistent, are not afraid of losing you by making you angry with them.

Virgo is his SUN sign, and all that indicates is how he relates to himself.

Astrologically, someone's emotional responses are shown by their Moon Sign, and their relating behaviors by their Venus Sign.

But in all cases, it is just the WAY they chase the girl that differs. The ultimate truth is that if he is not chasing you, he is not interested.

As far as liking you .... here we go:

(1) If he asks you out, he is interested in sex. And maybe interested in getting to know you .. maybe not.

(2) If he is still dating you 6 months later. then he LIKES you ... or maybe he just likes the sex

(3) If he asks you to marry him, after at least a year or two of steady dating (no one/off, no break ups, no taking breaks) ... then he loves you. Sooner than that, and he is in love with the idea of love, but that will die out within a year or two. And asking you to move in is no proof of love .. he just may want a housekeeper who gives him sex ... until he meets "The One" he is going to marry.

But at this point in time, he cannot like you. He has to get to know you at least a bit, in the context of a dating relationship, before he can know the real you well enough to know if he likes who you ARE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.