Both irrational and rational female question (guys may also answer)?

Have you ever been in a relationship with a person that frequently thought you cheated or were on the verge of cheating? So basically I mentioned, "I won't say anything if you won't" out loud, but I actually said it to my friend (which lied to our other friend about something that is non of my... show more Have you ever been in a relationship with a person that frequently thought you cheated or were on the verge of cheating?

So basically I mentioned, "I won't say anything if you won't" out loud, but I actually said it to my friend (which lied to our other friend about something that is non of my business). My acquaintance, which I acertained we were on normal terms, somehow embedded my words within the unconscious area of brain of her brain, assumed I said it for her "husband" to hear. So she added a giant amount of facial muggings at me.

Like, okay your man is fairly attractive, but really? I don't have "homewrecker" tattooed on my forehead; plus, not even a pinch of thought of her husband was within my mind upon mentioning that. So, her eristic paranoia did not hurt my feelings, but I'm like wtf, I dont even want to be friends with her man anymore, because she has crossed the line (myself and her hubby are friends, but we are not "weird close" from my perspective).

So, I feel like if I continue to be his friend, I will have to take her abuse about myself preying on her guy (which seems so irrational to me); her view founds myself as the "seeker of her husband", though the actuality of her unconsciousness seems like it will remain nonexistent in her head.

Simply because I'm great, and although her problem is not exactly my problem, I attemped rationalize her actions toward me, but I still cannot fathom the drama as a human thing to do.

What should I do?
1 answer 1