Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Christians which beliefs should I have?

Belief A: that everyone is a child of God, that climate change is a threat, that LGBTQ is normal, that Bernie Sanders is a good politician, that evolution is real and no afterlife exists, and makes fun of republican and sometimes Christians

Belief B: that Jesus is God, that climate change is a natural occurrence, that the Bible condemns sin including LGBTQ, that evolution isn't proven, and loves Jesus and wants their family saved

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The best part of being Christian is being able to think for oneself, when you can do this the rest falls into place.

• 5 months ago

Both have their problems, but B overall is the better and more accurate choice.

Everyone is a child of God, and Jesus worships and prays to God. He denied being God. St. Paul denied it, too, saying that only the Father is God.

Climate change needs to be observed, but we're coming out of an ice age. Of course the globe is warming. What I dispute is how much of it is due to human activity.

LBBTQ, even if it were normal, wouldn't be good for us. Cobra venom is normal and natural, too. It doesn't mean that it's good for us. Of course we have no direct control over what attracts or tempts us. There is no sin in those things, only in what we do about them.

Evolution ignores thermodynamics and entropy and other practical considerations. Those need to be addressed before atheistic evolution should be taught and believed so fanatically.

No afterlife? Prove it. Every year millions know God for themselves, through their own experiences with him.

• 5 months ago

Definitely B. A is silly.

• 5 months ago

First learn the difference between beliefs and facts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I don't understand why you want us to choose your beliefs, and it can only be one extreme or another. My advice it to spend some time in prayer, meditation, and Bible study. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

stupid question

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

A if you must choose from that 2

• 5 months ago

you are a blue troll... you can not be taken seriously... believe what you want....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.