So my boyfriend says he s tired of foreplay and it s gotten boring for him...this is really destorying our relationship please help?

That guy is a dumbass then because foreplay is probably the most important thing for a woman (from what I have learned as a guy). Tell him that for women foreplay is incredibly important and normally works better than sex for you... Depends on you though I guess but you need to make him understand this or dump him bc sex is one of the top reasons why relationships end.

• Dick

It may or may not work. but get naked and lubed up, then grab him and tell him "NOW" "I'm ready and I don't want to wait." I'll bet he gets the idea soon. Good luck!!!!

Ask him honestly if he understands how women work and what your needs are (since they're different from men's).

The way he respects you in the bedroom is a direct reflection of how he respects you in life. If he doesn't care about your needs there, he might not be someone you want around.

You might tell him that since you require the lubrication that excitement can provide... he'll have to get "sloppy seconds" after a better lover has sex with you first.

You may not be sexually compatible.

• LizB

Then he's selfish and doesn't care if you enjoy sex or not, he just wants to use your body to masturbate into. You'll have to decide for yourself if you're cool with being a living sex toy.