Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

Pain for years, doctors can't pinpoint. What's wrong with me?

For about 4 years now, I've been getting episodes of extrememly uncomfortable cramping in my anus that spreads to my vagina, lower back, lower abdomen and upper thighs. It's completely random. I've had it come on in the middle of the night, middle of the day, at work, driving... It will last anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Sitting and laying down tend to make it worse, walking around relieves the pain a little bit. The last couple of times it's happened, I took a shower to see if the hot water would help, the first time I got really dizzy and felt like I might faint so I got out. A couple weeks later, I had another episode and tried getting in the shower again because it was lasting longer than usual and I was desperate for relief. I started feeling faint again but this time I actually ended up throwing up. I've had several tests done including a CT scan, ultra sound, and a colonoscopy but no one has been able to give me any answers because apparently everything is normal. I'm getting really desperate for some kind of an explanation. I don't know how much longer I can deal with this...

You probably have allergy on something that you eat occasionally.