Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

my boyfriend hit me but apologized, should i still forgive him? read all?

so me and my boyfriend were in a fight arguing because he smokes and smoking is gross to me so i want him to stop but he won’t and he’s 56 and i’m 19 and we kept arguing about it and he eventually lost his tempter and hit my face hard where i had a bruise. i looked at him in shock and he said sorry and he didn’t mean to he just can’t help his anger

Favorite Answer

no, i would durnp hirn

That's how most abuse starts. The abuser apologizes, the victim forgives. He needs to get serious counseling. A big hint... You state he can not help his anger.

You've already said many times that you are 16 years old, Colly.

• Karen6 months agoReport

Yes. She also said she's in love with Pheobe, she has a daughter, a baby, multiple crushes, a boyfriend, a husband, and much more...She literally a troll.

• g

You don't date someone to change them - you decide if that person is the person you want to be with and go from there. You have some decisions to make, starting with the fact that he hit you. Understand, he won't be able to help his anger next time either.

He has an addiction. I can't believe that sometimes us women can be incredibly stupid. I'm not calling you stupid but it's like we just settle and forget or worth. Ask yourself thism if you met this man and on day one he SMACKED you cause he couldn't smoke would you continue dating him? No because he's shown you who he is and you wouldn't want that in your life right ... What's so different now? You're young af stop wasting your time with this worthless axx man.cmon. you know better that's why you wrote this post.