So really what is so great about traveling to Europe? (Besides the relaxation of being on a break from work, everyday life in USA)?

I can see ALL the things, all the historical sites, (and even better views, aerial views, etc) and go on "walks" on Youtube, through any city in the world now, that I want to see what it is ilike there, I can look up their recipes for their cooking online, and can research all the history , historical... show more I can see ALL the things, all the historical sites, (and even better views, aerial views, etc) and go on "walks" on Youtube, through any city in the world now, that I want to see what it is ilike there, I can look up their recipes for their cooking online, and can research all the history , historical sites on Wikipedia at home. (on my "vacation" time from work)

so WHY SPEND $ 5- 10,000 DOLLARS TO GO FLY OVER TO EUROPE AND SPEND PHYSICAL ENERGY WALKING AROUND, GETTING LOST HAVING HATEFUL, COMPETTIVE, RUDE LOOKS AT YOU , ETC?