asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

So really what is so great about traveling to Europe? (Besides the relaxation of being on a break from work, everyday life in USA)?

I can see ALL the things, all the historical sites, (and even better views, aerial views, etc) and go on "walks" on Youtube, through any city in the world now, that I want to see what it is ilike there, I can look up their recipes for their cooking online, and can research all the history , historical sites on Wikipedia at home. (on my "vacation" time from work)

so WHY SPEND $ 5- 10,000 DOLLARS TO GO FLY OVER TO EUROPE AND SPEND PHYSICAL ENERGY WALKING AROUND, GETTING LOST HAVING HATEFUL, COMPETTIVE, RUDE LOOKS AT YOU , ETC?

Favorite Answer

they do it as a trend..........

you get to have real conversations with the locals, (ooops, I guess you can chat online (even via video chat now) with random locals around the world in any country) and since you cant hardly drink or smoke outside one's home anymore, better just stay at home and drink and smoke while taking breaks from the computer and the air conditioning in your own home!