Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Would antipsychotic medication help fundamentalist Christians with their thinking?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Fundamentalists are short on fun and long on mental. Couldnt hurt.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

STFU,stoopid. Quit stealing from you mommies purse and get a job,loser.

• Hindusufi
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

My goodness that's some vocabulary you have!

• 5 months ago

I think just fine. The sad thing is is that you have a problem with the way Christians think so the real problem you have is with yourself.

• 5 months ago

Of course not, silly. I notice that you offer no logic nor evidence to back up your question. All you have is a simple appeal to ridicule. Think again, dear one, and try to use some logic next time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It's hard to know for sure. I mean I know you're not really serious and are simply trying to be critical and sarcastic, but there is some real merit to the growing notion that intense religious belief is a form of delusion deeply imbedded in the brain. Delusions are psychotic in nature, generally, so yes it's very possible that medication would have some salutary effect on fundamentalist belief. Good luck getting volunteers to test that theory however.

• Hindusufi
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

There are some on this forum I think could benefit. The ones who think the earth is flat for example. Good answer choko!

• 5 months ago

There is nothing wrong with our thinking

• ✞ 2 ...hunter
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The Soviets thought the same. Right before they murdered over 100 million people.

• 5 months ago

Valium probably

Source(s): Ok
  • 5 months ago

None, occasional use of caffeine does tend to benefit your thought processes, but realistically, you need to put in the time and effort to develop your critical thinking skills Possibly the best thing that a person can do is to realize the extent of just how little they know about most subjects.

• 5 months ago

The best way to improve thinking is to improve education standards so that you teach people to think. Fundamentalists have not learned to think.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It would certainly help you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.