Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Would antipsychotic medication help fundamentalist Christians with their thinking?

Fundamentalists are short on fun and long on mental. Couldnt hurt.

• Enigma

STFU,stoopid. Quit stealing from you mommies purse and get a job,loser.

• Hindusufi

My goodness that's some vocabulary you have!

I think just fine. The sad thing is is that you have a problem with the way Christians think so the real problem you have is with yourself.

Of course not, silly. I notice that you offer no logic nor evidence to back up your question. All you have is a simple appeal to ridicule. Think again, dear one, and try to use some logic next time.

It's hard to know for sure. I mean I know you're not really serious and are simply trying to be critical and sarcastic, but there is some real merit to the growing notion that intense religious belief is a form of delusion deeply imbedded in the brain. Delusions are psychotic in nature, generally, so yes it's very possible that medication would have some salutary effect on fundamentalist belief. Good luck getting volunteers to test that theory however.

• Hindusufi

There are some on this forum I think could benefit. The ones who think the earth is flat for example. Good answer choko!

There is nothing wrong with our thinking

• ✞ 2 ...hunter

The Soviets thought the same. Right before they murdered over 100 million people.

Valium probably

Source(s): Ok

None, occasional use of caffeine does tend to benefit your thought processes, but realistically, you need to put in the time and effort to develop your critical thinking skills Possibly the best thing that a person can do is to realize the extent of just how little they know about most subjects.

The best way to improve thinking is to improve education standards so that you teach people to think. Fundamentalists have not learned to think.

It would certainly help you.