Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Christians, Is hentai wrong if so WHY?

I get a few moral principles here. If you're married then it's betraying a covenant with your spouse. If you're single and you check someone out you could be lusting after someone's wife or ex-wife which is also adultery. And if its porn you're supporting an industry that prostitutes women. But what if as a single person you lust after an animation (hentai). What moral sexual principle does that violate? And don't tell me I'm committing adultery against my future wife, I'm too crazy ugly to ever marry. It seems to me there are only two possibilities 1. Sex is inherently wrong or 2. Sex is a gift only for married people ( so enjoying your sexuality outside marriage would be like eating Trix cereal as an adult, because Trix are for kids) What do you guys think?

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

If you allow the carnal desires to violate the spiritual then it is lust and sin.

Not only that but to indulge such weakens and depraves character and has defiling and psychological consequences.

If you want to know Jesus' opinion on the matter, you might want to look at Matthew chapter 15:

18 However, whatever comes out of the mouth comes from the heart, and those things defile a man. 19 For example, out of the heart come wicked reasonings: murders, adulteries, sexual immorality, thefts, false testimonies, blasphemies."

So what comes out of the mouth is speech, what a person likes to talk about. Also in his list is wicked reasonings. What reasonings are wicked are thinking about wicked things that people do, such as thefts, sexual immorality (which is any kind of sexual relations outside of the marital union, which includes fornication and homosexuality as well as adultery), and other things.

This word is brand new to me, so I looked it up in Wikipedia - "Outside of Japan, hentai is anime and manga pornography. In the Japanese language, however, "hentai" is not a genre of media but any type of perverse or bizarre sexual desire or act."

According to Jesus' words, what a person dwells upon and constantly thinks about in his mind can defile him just as surely as the act.

An antidote to this poisonous mind defilement can be found in Philippians 4:8-9:

8 Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste,* whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well-spoken-of, whatever things are virtuous, and whatever things are praiseworthy, continue considering these things. 9 The things that you learned as well as accepted and heard and saw in connection with me, practice these, and the God of peace will be with you.

So if you want real peace from this occupation, the kind of peace that only God can give, make a habit of replacing the thinking that you described with considering the things that are in this list, and pray to God through Jesus for help to make such thinking a new habit.

Source(s): Philippians 4:8, 9 New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition) https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/bl/r1/lp-e?q=philippians...

It's better not to stimulate our passions outside of hetero marriage, dear one. There's a scripture that says that the day of the Lord shall arise on several things, including all "pleasant pictures." This means that they are not good for us.

If what you are looking at is an abomination to God, then it should also be an abomination to True Christians. two men having sexual relations is an abomination to God, either in porn, in hentai, in manga, in drawings, or even in thought. All is an abomination to God.

Lust in and of itself is the "sin." Jesus equated it to adultery. Sex isn't happening, so it's off the table.

I won't ask why animation is a thing...don't want to know.