Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

How do Hispanic Americans feel when they see Hispanic kids in cages?

• ricky

Remove your own racism and prejudice and ask this. How do human beings feel about children in cages. And no matter who you ask, or what kids you’re talking about, the answer will be relatively the same. When you add your prejudice, at least be honest. “how do you feel about the kids at the Border in cages that Obama built, and Trump is repeating.

I'm Argentinian American and I don't care.

I didn't care when Obama did it and I don't care now. Their parents should've never broke the law. This is what happens. And before any retard wants to comment about "seeking asylum", they are not asylum seekers. They are illegal aliens. Asylum seekers don't enter illegally, they enter through the port of entry.

Would you prefer "Free Range children" where we just let them loose in the cities to fend for themselves? Because 30% of the children do not belong to the people who dragged them across the border.

I feel they are being treated in a perfectly acceptable way. No country would allow anyone to enter at will. Anybody can leave those facilities any time they please, they simple have to give up their bogus claim for asylum. There are even Mexicans trying to claim asylum, when being poor is no reason for receiving asylum.

as opposed to being put in pigeonholes?

Idk I’m white so rip

I think most didn’t even know about it. Where were the protests in 2014?

• Susie

They are too brainwashed for the truth to sink in.

• Susie

They think that they have crappy parents to put them through this or to believe the advertisements in their own country telling them to come to the US that libs will get them in.

These lies grow tiresome, they're not being detained against their will but they are refusing to go back to where they belong.

• Jim2

I am not hispanic, but I doubt they do. I don't like seeing kids in cages period.