Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Poll: are you German in any way?

I am half German and proud.

I am not German at all hun.

Only by marriage.

No, but I once owned a Polizei jacket.

I have a friend that is from Germany, one of the few people I get along with, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

We used to have beer together but I suspect that he doesn't want to be an enabler since I usually drink according my mood and accordingly... my mood isn't so positive most of the time.

Not that I know of I'm mixed Hispanic and Asian my European roots are mostly spanish french and Italian.

im aussie bittsa lol ..most from England etc ..but I have some tiny bit of german in me

From what I'm told, I do have German ancestry, but I'm told they left Germany between World Wars 1 and 2. I don't personally know because I wasn't born yet.

Yes.....but I have no idea how.

My ethnicity is 100% of that of Nazi Germany

I’m German on my mom’s side, and also on my dad’s side I have relatives who were ashkenazi Jews from Germany.

• I’m polish German and English