Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Is it wrong for me to not want anything to do with them?

No matter what I said or did, it never mattered. I was always in the wrong when I barely ever talk to anyone. Now that I'm successful......they want something to do with me. They try to get my attention, I mean I hear them but I intentionally don't say anything

• Elicia
    Favorite Answer

Just continue living your new life, don't let anyone use you.

Are we supposed to know who 'them' is? We don't. You sound like a petulant child.

So now you're the person who is doing the ignoring. You're the person who's doing exactly what you disliked other people doing to you?

And that makes you proud? Tsk.

I have a lot of former "Friends" who never had time for me. Now that I am older and successful all of a suddent people crawl out of the woodwork to ask me will you remodel my kitchen or will you do that. I usually just respond in a kind and patient manner I am much to busy to take on any side jobs, but thanks for thinking of me. and then let it go.