Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

What is your analysis of modern day America?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

democrat policies have begun the decline of our once great nation

• John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I call it home.

• 5 months ago

It appears that no one involved in government believes in the rule of law, that morals have been entirely abandoned, and that, as my grandfather likes to say, "days are coming when the only people with food will be people who can grow food, and people who can shoot people who grow food."

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Liberal tyranny and psychotic

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Top 1% getting richer.. Top 1 10th of 1% getting even richer. Shrinking middle class, corrupt government where politicians are basically bribed by big corporations, terrible violence and gun crime, corrupt and poorly trained police, bad food, terrible obesity problems, racial issues, income inequality, huge national debt, corrupt bankers, terrible education system, terrible how big tuition fees are, ghost towns where everyone has left. (Detroit for example) bad international reputation, selfish capitalist system that constantly makes people feel not good enough, terrible healthcare system, president which is basically laughing stock internationally and who doesn't know anything about the world.

Good points

Best scientists, best universities in the world, most innovation, most medical advances, most nobel prize winners, biggest companies, most popular music, films, tv programmes, most developed media centre in the world, extensive freedom of speech more than most countries

• 5 months ago

Cowards and or losers demand what they cannot achieve on their own and demand it all be free.

If you look carefully all that they demand it has much to do with personal pleasure and comfort or the avoidance of personal responsibility.

They demand that their problem(s) become mine: I can stomach a moderate but a liberal is clearly an enemy of the State.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

its two continents with mexico in the middle

• 5 months ago

Deeply divided. In any other nation the side would be shooting at each other by now.

Source(s): American
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.