Am I at risk of being scammed?

Hello, I am experiencing financial difficulties so I've decided to look into getting a sugar daddy. I've been talking to this one guy for a couple days, and hes the only one that hasn't come off as a complete creep. He told me he is going to give me a weekly allowance of x amount. The picture below is the amount he sent me, now here's where my question comes in. He told me he sent the money, but since he is out of state he cannot purchase a dollar steam card, so he wants me to go to Walmart or target etc, and to purchase a 100 dollar steam card then send him the information, and then he says the money will instantly be sent to my account. Is he trying to scam me outve 100 dollars? This is part of the conversation he sent me "I should get the card myself but I cant get a dollar card here baby........and im sending 1000.00 instead of 850 the extra is a refund for getting the card baby.....i apologize for the inconvenience Iove" "Its ok to ask me any thing you wanna know......the card is like a voucher and it's a one time thing once i upload the pic of the card your PayPal account will be credited instantly...and also you'll be added as a beneficiary so i can always send money to you without charges subsequently......and you can get the card at stores like Walmart Walgreens Kroger cvs target etc....."

"Risk" implies a mere possibility, in other words, that you might or might not be scammed. This is not your situation. You are absolutely certain to be scammed. There is no other possibility. Since the outcome is known, it is not a risk. It is a certainty.

If this was not a scam, then instead of you sending him $100 and him sending you $1000, he would just send you $900. The only possible reason for him to have you send him money first is that it is a scam.

Both of you are trying to scam each other. Peas in a pod.

Prostitution is illegal in 49 out of 50 states. Even if you live in Nevada, where it's legal, there are laws regulating it and it's only legal in a few isolated counties. And interstate prostitution is definitely illegal. To do this legally, consult a lawyer. You'll need to find out exactly where you can work and under what circumstances. Working at a brothel is probably safer than trolling for sugar daddies/johns, since you're less likely to be raped and murdered if you have corporate protection from the brothel.

• martin

You can't have a sugar daddy unless it's like a marriage, an agreement to be true to each other, and trust in mailing or electronically sending money. It's like you're opening a joint bank account because either of you can withdraw money legally. The issue is not so much the method of sending and receiving, as it is the feelings and devotion you have for one another. It's got to be either a legal or a common law type of marriage between the 2 of you or else neither one of you is going to get what you really want from this arrangement.

It is a scam. The money sent to you doesn't exist. He will steal the money on the steam card.